9/30/11

Guess what came in the mail?!

After what seemed like WEEKS of waiting, my Kindle arrived!
Yes, initially I got it to surprise my husband as a birthday gift - but he is just fine using his Kindle app on the Droid... So, it is mine now :)

The REALLY great part about this, is that it only cost us $39! This is for the 3g+Wi-fi version (with special offers).


If you saw the post I created last week, you will have seen a post about a $100 credit towards a Kindle when you sign up for Audible's monthly membership.

It is $14.99 a month, but you can cancel ANYTIME.

What is aweasome about it is you receive credits each month for digital books. You can download them straight to your Kindle.

I am so excited to use this -  I have never owned anything like it before!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment