10/3/11

Errors in Deal Posts

I went to Wal-Mart at lunch thinking I was going to get a GREAT deal on the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaning kit... Just to get there and be disappointed.
THE STARTER KITS ARE $9.97, the REFILLS are $3.97.
 
I love all of my fellow blog peoples, but come on now. We all have got to investigate deals more carefully, because time is of the essence and so is GAS!
 
We do not have time to be running around all day for something that isn't even true. The next time I see something that is claiming to be a deal with overage, I will investigate it personally. I would never intentionally post a false deal just to get readers and high traffic to my blog.
 
I am not saying that is what happened, but something got messed up somewhere. I am a blogger myself, but we are also consumers. We also rely on other blogs sometimes to share savings with us that we miss ourselves, and it IS very irritating to see these things that aren't true.
Just like one blog said that Wal-Mart had the Tampax Compak for $3 and something.
NOT TRUE. They are $4.12.
I scanned them personally at the price checker.
 
That is just my thought for the day, and I really needed to get it out.
 
Have a blessed day, y'all.
~E~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment