10/27/11

Track your finances with Manilla



Manilla (manilla.com) is a free web based service that helps consumers better manage all of their household accounts, including financial, utilities, subscriptions and travel rewards programs, in one secure place online. Under a single password,
Manilla provides customers with an automated, organized view of all of their account information, text and/or email reminders to pay bills and unlimited storage of account documents that Manilla has seamlessly retrieved for the consumer.
Most importantly, you need only one password to view, manage and organize it all.

I love it because I receive alerts when my bills are due, or if I happen to be late!
It also helps keep me organized. I know I have SO many things that I am responsible for paying for, and sometimes it is really distracting when you have to keep up with what seems like 100's of online passwords and accounts!!!
I highly recommend Manilla.

Make sure you check out Manilla!

 

 
 
 
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment