11/7/11

Sephora Goodies for CHEAP!

 I received an email from Sephora with a link for my Birthday Gift this morning.
The first thing I did was go to ShopAtHome to see if there were any other codes or promos to make this deal even better!
Sure enough, there were!
 
I was able to snag a Sephora Collection Full Action Mascara, 3 FREE samples, a Nail File and my Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel all for $9.16!
(This includes shipping!)
 
What is even better is that I will receive 8% cash back!
 
To snag this deal for yourself, Just go to ShopAtHome and search for "Sephora" at the top.
Scroll down and look for the "Free Mascara with any purchase" coupon area and click to reveal the code.
Then, click "Shop Now"!
I would suggest looking uder "Gifts" and then "$10 & under" to find a cheap item in order to score your FREE mascara!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment