12/19/11

The true spirit of Christmas

 
Christmas time is such a wonderful time. We all have a reason that we love the season. Whether it be spending time with the ones we love, or seeing the excitement on our children's faces Christmas morning.
Lets all try to remember that Christmas is the season for GIVING.
Although I have had a rough year personally, and have had limited funds, I always try to pay it forward. I have been incredibly blessed. Do not only hold onto God when things are good - you must hold onto him MORE when things are at there worst.
Remember what he gave for us.
His life.
 
Appreciate the things you have instead of complaining about what you don't have.
I have been guilty of this behavior myself, and constantly have to give myself a reality check.
 
I wish all of you the very best Christmas, and a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment