9/18/11

Bath And Body Works Sale Haul 9/17

Bath And Body Works Home Fragance Haul


Okay, for $16.21, I snagged all of the items you see in the picture.
If you know Bath and Body Works, you know their large candles aren't cheap.
They had a home fragrance sale this Friday and Saturday.
I received a coupon for 20% off my purchase and a postcard for a FREE gift with any $15 Home Fragrance purchase.

The large candles were on sale, 2 for $20, so I grabbed two of them.
I did so, because I knew with the 20% off coupon, that my purchase would be around $1 over the minimum required for the FREE gift.

The three small candles pictured here were also in a BBW shopping tote, which was really cute.
I have another "green" tote to take with me when I shop :)

If you are interested in receiving their discounts via email, I highly recommend signing up for their newsletters here.






No comments:

Post a Comment