9/17/11

CVS Sale 9/18 - HOT deals and FREEBIES


I know I already posted a CVS sale log for this week, but actually looking in my regional ad, I came across some deals that I REALLY wanted to make sure you all know about so you can take advantage of them!

1. Revlon Super Lustrous, Moon Drops or Color Burst
$6.49
-$5.00 ECB
=1.49
(limit of SIX ECB offers)

2. Scott's Paper towels
$5.99
-$1.00 ECB
-$1.00 Scott Paper Towels
=$3.99
(limit of ONE ECB offers)

3. Arm & Hammer Laundry 25-32 loads
BOGO Free (price not listed)
-$1.00/2 Coupon
=??
(per CVS coupon policy, you MAY have to actually "buy" two (get two free) to use the coupon since the item is on sale BOGO.)

*Three Day Sale*

1. Gold Emblem Candy Corn, Autumn Mix or Pumpkins
$0.99
-$0.99 ECB
=FREE
(limit ONE ECB offers)

No comments:

Post a Comment