9/4/11

My CVS Trip 9/4

Today, I went into CVS to purchase a few things that we needed and were on sale - Cokes and Dr. Peppers which are on sale for 99 cents.

I also looked to see if the Skintimate Cream shave was on sale - it WAS included!!! I was so excited, but the store only had TWO of them left! The cashier did an inventory and one other store nearby had some in stock, but I could not make it to that store.

For $8.94 Cents, here is what I got, and HOW I got it!

2 Dr Pepper two liters .99 each
3 Coke Classic two liters .99 each
2 Skintimate Cream Shaves 1.99 each
1 Dove Milk Chocolate & Almond bar .79 each
1 American Greetings card 2.99
1 Herbashine Hair Color 7.99 each
= $22.49
- 2ECB
-7.99 (Free Herbashine Coupon)
-1.00 Skintimate Cream Shave
-1.00 Skintimate Cream Shave
-0.79 (Free Dove Bar CRT)
Grand Total OOP- $8.94

No comments:

Post a Comment